Face mask sales to hit $ 10 billion by 2031 as self-service skincare capital spending rises
NEW YORK, November 24, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The global face mask market is expected to experience a CAGR of around 9% during the forecast period 2021-2031, mainly due to the increasing incorporation of vitamin C as a key component of regular face masks.
Several cosmetic companies have launched dermatologist-approved face masks to strengthen their position in the market. The majority of companies seem to shape their promotional strategies to capture the interest of female cosmetic users. Many manufacturers have included vitamin C as a key ingredient in their regular face masks. To attract potential customers, exotic ingredients such as hydrogel, hemp seed and white pine extracts are used in face masks.
In addition, increased investment in product R&D, combined with the growing trend of skin care products based on natural ingredients, has encouraged manufacturers to launch new products.
- For example, in 2021, Kanebo launched the Smile Performer sheet mask and skin care. The sheet mask is designed to bring a natural smile to the face by lifting the cheeks, corners of the mouth and jaw for about 10 minutes. In order to reduce the impact on the environment, these fabric masks are made entirely from cotton by-products with biodegradable properties.
Other aspects such as the growing influence of beauty experts, the rising standard of living and the promotional strategies undertaken by the players are all driving the demand for face masks in the beauty industry.
Get Sample PDF Report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/22357
Key points of the market research
- Clay masks held the largest share of revenue in 2020 and are expected to maintain their lead over the next few years.
- Face masks are one of the most frequently used beauty items.
- Along with benefits like reduced rashes, refreshed skin, and instant hydration, face masks are also hassle-free, easy to use, and a quick fix for dry skin.
- Consumers in European countries such as Germany, France, and the UK are willing to pay for a more youthful appearance, as well as glowing, brighter skin. This is expected to be a positive factor for the growth of the market in Europe over the next few years.
- In terms of sales channel, hypermarkets / supermarkets held the largest share in 2020, as they offer freedom of selection, high visibility of international brands and many new launches.
“The growing awareness of the benefits of using face masks and the growing demand for skin nutrition products by women and men, coupled with a strong presence of key players in the market, are driving overall growth. market, ”said a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Get Customized Report As Needed: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/22357
Key market players
The report highlights breakthrough insights into the competitive scenario of the Face Masks market, along with the highlights of the differential strategies employed by the manufacturers.
Key players identified throughout the value chain include Shanghai Chicmax Cosmetics Co Ltd, P&G, Shanghai Pehchaolin Daily Chemical Co Ltd, L’Oréal SA, Kao Corporation, Clarins SA, Shesiedo, Johnson & Johnson, Estée Lauder Companies and Unilever, among others.
Learn more about report inclusions.
Persistence Market Research has released a new market report on Face Masks market, covering the global industry analysis from 2016-2020 and forecast for 2021-2031. This research report provides compelling information based on the product, nature, packaging format and sales channel, in all major regions of the world.
Get Full Access To The Report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/22357
The report also includes forecasting factors and vital macroeconomic factors that are expected to drive the growth of the global market. It also discusses the restraints that are expected to hamper the growth of the market, as well as the latest trends and potential opportunities in the market.
On Persistence market research:
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a third-party research organization, operates through a proprietary fusion of market research and data analytics to help businesses soar no matter how turbulent they are due to financial / natural crises.
Persistence Market Research is always ahead of its time. In other words, it offers market solutions by putting itself in the shoes of the companies / customers long before they have a snapshot of the market themselves. The proactive approach followed by the experts of Persistence Market Research helps companies / clients to get their hands on technical-commercial knowledge upstream, so that the subsequent course of action can be simplified on their part.
Persistence market research
US Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
United States – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.